Bliss of London Ltd is committed to processing personal information about its customers in ways that comply with its legal and regulatory obligations, and to being clear with customers about what it does with their personal information.
Data collection – ICO Registration ZA374046
Bliss of London Ltd may collect personal information which we receive when:
- you use our website
- you use our services
- you contact us in person, verbally or electronically or
- you are a recipient of our services.
We may collect the following types of information:
- your name, address, email address, telephone number(s) and other contact details
- information required to provide you with a service, and details of our services that you have used
- your company’s name, your position in the company; the company’s address, company’s email address and telephone number
- your payment information such as credit or debit card details and bank account details.
Cookies are small files of letters or numbers downloaded onto a device when users access websites. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide service information to the owners of the site.
Why do we collect this information?
We collect your personal information to:
- provide you with services that you may request from us.
- meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
How do we collect this information?
We collect personal information:
- directly from customers: e.g. when a customer signs up to receive our services or registers on our website
- from publicly available sources: eg. social media, internet services.
We are committed to keeping your information up to date as far as is reasonably possible. However if you believe that we have made an error, then please contact us as we have outlined below and we will use reasonable endeavours to correct.
Keeping your information safe and secure.
Bliss of London Ltd is committed to keeping customers’ personal information secure to protect it from being inappropriately or accidentally accessed, used, shared or destroyed, and against it being lost.
Third party access
Access to your personal information is only allowed when required by law, we do not, and will never, sell or share your personal information with third parties.
Our Service Providers
This includes external third-party service providers, such as accountants, auditors, experts, lawyers and other outside professional advisors; IT systems, support and hosting service providers; logistics, printing, advertising, marketing outsourced service providers that assist us in carrying out business activities. All our systems are located within the UK or EEA